L’affare College St On Pack Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to natural persons who are residents of New Zealand and living in New Zealand, aged 18 and over (“Eligible Entrant”). Directors, management, employees, officers, contractors, affiliates of the Promoter, Promoter franchisees, Promoter café employees or of the agencies associated with this Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- “immediate families” includes a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer, contractor, affiliates of the Promoter, Promoter franchisees, Promoter café employees and the agencies associated with this Promotion.
- The promotion commences on 20 May 2022 at 5am & closes at 11:59pm on 21 August 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, submit an entry in accordance with the Terms and Conditions on the www.laffare.co.nz website (“Eligible Entry”).
- Eligible Entrants may enter only once during the Promotion Period. No group entries will be accepted.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that they are received by the Promoter. Each entrant must create their own entry. Group entries are acceptable in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be eligible for consideration.
- There will be three winners of the promotion and the winners of the Promotion will be randomly drawn on the 22 August 2022, and each will receive 1 of 3 College St Café & Wellington Experiences (Major Prize):
- Return flights for two to Wellington
- Airport transfers (Wellington side)
- Two nights’ twin share for two people accommodation at the QT Museum Art Hotel, Wellington
- Brunch & coffee for two at Caffe L’affare
- L’affare College St coffee experience
- Dinner at Liberty Restaurant
- $250 Spending Money
All and any additional costs not outlined above, are the responsibility of the winner. The total prize pool varies dependent on location the winner is travelling from, but is valued at up to $3,000. Prize value may be less, depending on the winner’s location; no portion of the prize will be awarded as cash. If the winner’s nearest airport is in Wellington, then the prize will not include flights and flights and transfers will be forfeited.
- The winners will be announced on 22 August 2022 by the Promoter. The winners will be notified by email or phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter may in its discretion award a prize to another entry.
- Each winner will have until 21 August 2023 to redeem their prize. Each winner will be required to provide proof of identity (e.g. driver’s licence or passport).
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, network or server technical failure, inadvertent disconnection, or misspelt words.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, vary, suspend, extend, cancel or discontinue the Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Inland Revenue Department’s guidance.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
- Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. All entrants have the right to access their personal information and request correction of any errors pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right not to award any, or all the prizes, if the Promoter determines that no entry satisfies the Judgement Criteria.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or to modify, suspend, terminate or reschedule the Promotion.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use his or her name, image and/or photograph/s for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the images and/or photograph/s
- The winner (and any person receiving the benefit of a prize) may be required to sign a release in a form determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter (or, where relevant, a prize provider).
- The Promoter is Caffe L’affare Limited (Company Number 1852207), 27 College Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011 New Zealand. The Promoter can be contacted via email on email@example.com or phone 0800 laffare (0800 5233273)