L’affare Summer Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to natural persons who are residents of New Zealand and living in New Zealand, aged 12 and over (“Eligible Entrant”). Directors, management, employees, officers, contractors, affiliates of the Promoter, Promoter franchisees, Promoter café employees or of the agencies associated with this Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- “immediate families” includes a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer, contractor, affiliates of the Promoter, Promoter franchisees, Promoter café employees and the agencies associated with this Promotion.
- The promotion commences on 1st December 2022 at 10am and closes at 12am on 9th December 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, submit an entry through the competition entry form when they buy any Summer coffee product in accordance with the Terms and Conditions on the L’affare website (“Eligible Entry”).
- Eligible Entrants may enter only once during the Promotion Period.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that they
are received by the Promoter. Each entrant must create their own entry. Group entries are not acceptable in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be eligible for consideration.
There will be one winner of the promotion and the winner will be drawn on Friday 9th December 2022.
- a Hario cold brew kit, two custom L’affare glasses
- a Summer tote
- a Summer tee
- a Summer bucket hat
- a Summer tin
Total prize valued at $200
- The winners will be announced on Friday 9th December by the Promoter. The winners will be notified by phone and/or email. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize will only be delivered to a New Zealand address and each winner should allow up to 21 days from the date of the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Inland Revenue Department’s guidance.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
- Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. All entrants have the right to access their personal information and request correction of any errors pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or to modify, suspend, terminate, or reschedule the Promotion.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use his or her name for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation.
- The winner (and any person receiving the benefit of a prize) may be required to sign a release in a form determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter (or, where relevant, a prize provider).
- The Promoter is Caffe L’affare Limited (Company Number 1852207), 27 College Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011 New Zealand. The Promoter can be contacted via email on email@example.com or phone 0800 laffare (0800 5233273).